High Pressure Hydro Test Pump
Product Code : NPM 15.250
Brand Name : LPS
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Flow Rate
- Reciprocating Pump
- Piston Pump
- High Pressure Bar
We are offering premium quality High Pressure Hydro Test Pump Systems that is demanded to use in this type of machine for injecting milk into piping systems. Offered pump comes with provision of regulating mechanical flow rates and is appreciated for good working efficiency and longer life. This pump is manufactured by making use of the optimum quality components and advanced technology under the strict attention of our experienced professionals. Moreover, offered High Pressure Hydro Test Pump Systems is made available at affordable prices within the estimated time frame.Features:
* PLC based automatic operation
* Offer consistent performance
* Constructed of materials with excellent corrosion resistanceSpecifications:
| Type: || Triplex Style Plunger Pumps |
| Model No: || NPM 15.250 |
| Flow Rate: || 15 LPM (3.96 GPM) |
| Min. Pressure: || 180 BAR (2610 PSI) |
| Max. Pressure: || 250 BAR (3625 PSI) |
| Motor (HP): || 7.5HP~10HP (Standard/Flameproof) |
Technical Features about Plunger Pump:
* Pump Head: Forged Brass.
* Plungers: Solid Ceramic Plungers.
* Pump Main Body: Aluminum Di-Cast.
* Connecting Rod: High wear resistant Forged Alloy Steel.
* Crank Shaft: High wear resistant Forged Alloy Steel with 0.02 micron run out.
* Plunger Seal: High wear resistant Buna "N" Seal.
* Valve Assembly: High wear resistant Stainless Steel.
* Oil: 15W40
* Pressure Vessels
* Gas Cylinders
* C.I. Mains
* Tube & Pipes Parts
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Supply Ability
- 5 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 2 Week
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, South America, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India, South India, Central India, North India, East India, West India, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Chandigarh, Delhi, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Gujarat, Goa, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Manipur, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Pondicherry, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal