Triplex Reciprocating Pump
Triplex Reciprocating Pump
Product Code : TS Series
Brand Name : LPS
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Set
- Reciprocating Pump
- Piston Pump
- Low Pressure Bar
- Suction Type
We are a quality certified manufacturer, exporter and supplier of excellent quality Triplex Reciprocating Pump. The offered pump is manufactured at our premises using excellent quality components by ingenious professionals. Widely used for creating heavy flow of fluid at high pressure, the provided pump finds application in several industrial and commercial premises. In addition, we provide this Triplex Reciprocating Pump at most economic prices to our clients.
Triplex Reciprocating Pumps are noted as the positive displacement pumps, which employ three plungers and lessen the pulsation of solitary reciprocating plunger pumps. These pumps come with pressure up to 200 BAR; 30 LPM flow rate and are widely applicative for conception of heavy flow of fluid under high pressure. These pumps are precision engineered to be functional in diverse industry verticals. Accessible in standard as well as customized forms, these pumps are recognized for their resilience as well as dimensional accurateness. Triplex Reciprocating Pumps come with robust construction and aid in textile industrial work for the process of humidification. These are impervious to wear and deterioration.
1) Offered with Few Moving Parts, Low and Easy Maintenance and Simple & Comfortable Design, Maximum Volumetric Efficiency, rendered with independent alloy steel high wear resistance cylinder
2) Compulsory lubrication system as well as plunger core programmed regulate device, Super-hard alloy or ceramic plunger with all-in-one transmission case
3) Furnished with protection component for phase miscarriage as well as over charge, proffered with intake pressure as well as lubricant pressure warning device
4) Applicative for high Pressure Cleaning, Tank & Vessel Cleaning. Water Sandblasting, Hydro Blasting, Sewer Cleaning
5) Applicative for Pharmaceutical factory as well as concrete removal and roughening, remove oil, rust, colloid, sand paint and dirty material of castings
|MODEL ||SPM ||FLOW RATE (LPM) ||MAX. RATED PRESSURE - kg/cm2 (Motor - hp) ||Transmission |
|TS1435 ||800 ||14 ||35 (2) ||20 (1) ||0 ||Pulley Belt Drive |
|500 ||7 ||35 (1) ||0 || ||Pulley Belt Drive |
|TS2835 ||800 ||28 ||35 (3) ||0 ||0 ||Pulley Belt Drive |
|500 ||20 ||35 (2) || || ||Pulley Belt Drive |
|TS100 ||955 ||75 ||35 (7.5) ||20 (5) ||0 ||Pulley Belt Drive |
|700 ||54 ||35 (5) ||28 (4) ||0 ||Pulley Belt Drive |
|500 ||38 ||35 (4) ||0 ||0 ||Pulley Belt Drive |
|TS130 ||800 ||130 ||40 (12.5) ||30 (10) ||22 (7.5) ||Pulley Belt Drive |
|700 ||115 ||35 (12.5) ||30 (10) ||22 (7.5) ||Pulley Belt Drive |
|650 ||108 ||35 (10) ||25 (7.5) ||15 (5) ||Pulley Belt Drive |
|500 ||80 ||35 (7.5) ||20 (5) ||0 ||Pulley Belt Drive |
* Pump Head: Forged M.S.
* Plungers: S.S Plunger
* Pump Main Body: Aluminium Di-Cast.
* Connecting Rod: High wear resistant Forged Alloy Steel.
* Crank Shaft: High wear resistant Forged Alloy Steel with 0.02 micron runout.
* Plunger Seal: High wear resistant Buna "N" Seal.
* Valve Assembly: High wear resistant Stainless Steel.
* Oil: 15W40
- Supply Ability
- 10 Set Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Main Domestic Market
- All India, South India, Central India, North India, East India, West India, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Chandigarh, Delhi, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Gujarat, Goa, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal